Alphonse Putharen to be remade Shutter in Hindi

Alphonse Putharen, who is basking in the success of his last Tamil-Malayalam directorial venture "Neram", will retain the same technical team for his next venture in Bollywood.He is set to remake Malayalam thriller "Shutter" in Hindi with a probable cast of Anil Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Abhay Deol and Tusshar Kapoor.

Joy Mathew-directed original and the critically acclaimed "Shutter" revolved around the plight of Indian workers in the Gulf.

Putharen says that he is awaiting confirmation from the actors."I have already approached Anilji, Anushka, Abhay and Tusshar for the four lead roles in the film. I still haven't heard from them. I would finalise the cast in about a month's time," Alphonse told .


The untitled Hindi remake is currently in its pre-production phase.

Comments



  1. Look at my site :: SEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I know this is kond of off topic but I was
    wondering if you knew where I could find a captrcha plugin for my comment
    form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding
    one? Thanks a lot!

    my web-site: high def webcams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very rapidly it
    will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

    jee online coaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drop a leave a response each time I especially enjoy a article on a website
    or if I have something to add to the discussion. It is a result of the passion displayed in the article I browsed.
    And on this article "Alphonse Putharen to be remade Shutter in Hindi".
    I was moved enough to post a comment ;-) I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.
    Could it be only me or does it seem like a few of these remarks look as if they are written
    by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I'd
    like to keep up with you. Would you make a list
    the complete urls of your public sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?



    free online slots ()

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment